SOA Branded Clothes & Regalia
Welcome to the new SOA online clothing shop provided by Axent Embroidery, Poole.
We hope you like the range of clothing and colour options provided, but please let us
know if there is anything you feel should be changed or added.
Instructions for ordering are shown on the Axent SOA Web Shop pages, which can
be accessed via the link below.
Axent has asked that we make everyone aware that:
- Items that have been personalised in any way or have been made-to-order are exempt from the distance selling regulations. Axent is therefore unable to process returns or refunds for these garments.
- All bespoke garments are made-to-order and no stock is kept in store.
- Orders must be placed online
- Please ensure correct sizes are ordered, as all products are non-returnable. Be aware that some ladies items are very slim fitting, so if you have concerns over which size to order, please contact Axent as they can make un-personalised garments available for sizing if required. Personal callers only.
- Orders will take 7-10 working days to be produced
Prices do not include postage, which is added at checkout, but orders may be collected from the Axent HeadOffice in Poole. The address and opening hours are shown on their website.
Currently four alternative logos are available, amongst which a special SOA 35th anniversary motif to commemorate this milestone year for the SOA (logo 2). All garments may feature any logo, plus for a small extra charge, boat name, sail number, and/or crew names. Instructions for adding this additional wording are shown on the Axent website.
Limited embroidery space on headgear means that the SOA Cap is available only with the SOA burgee and the SOA Outback Hat only with the Shrimp motif, although. Both can also include boat sail number but not boat name.
ISW 2016 Clothing
Clothing to commemorate the 35th Anniversary International Shrimper Week in Friesland is available and the special logo option has now been added to the online shop. Be aware that no additional wording may be included with this logo. If you wish to add boat name, number, etc., use Logo 2 and add the words ISW 2016 Friesland plus any additional text in the Customer Comments box at checkout.
As with any new venture, it is likely everything may not be 100% right, so any comments or suggestions will be very welcome. Please send to Jon Davies (Merriwinds 847) at email@example.com.
SOA burgees are available from Gilly Fitzgerald (Rebecca 725) at a cost of £12.
Gillie may be contacted at : Tel: 01923 854905; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org